Book Forward Written by Timeshare Owner Advocate Irene Parker
The forward for the upcoming book, Everything about Timeshares, will be written by timeshare owner’s advocate, Irene Parker.
Timeshare owner advocate Irene is a contributor for the “Inside Timeshare” news blog that addresses current issues that timeshare owners would like to know about.
Letter From American Features Irene Parker
The Letter From America section in the Inside Timeshare featured blog highlights letters from frustrated owners who are seeking assistance with their timeshare issues. They are shared with timeshare owner advocate Irene Parker.
“Our mission is to provide you news surrounding the timeshare industry, providing you with the information and tools to make informed decisions about the companies you may wish to deal with.”
The most recent post features the story of a two-time Purple Heart recipient. 83 year old U.S. Marine veteran Raymond Mori and his family are battling with Diamond Resorts chain with fraudulent behavior, according to the family. The Moris were duped into “upgrades,” and now have a mortgage of $2,750 monthly. They are now headed into bankruptcy. Mr. Mori is 100% disabled.
Thank you, Irene Parker, and other advocates who are supporting timeshare owners.
- Some timeshares that DO NOT OWN any properties?
- What “secret” strategies do resorts use to induce guests to buy the same day?
- Are timeshare attorneys and relief companies offering services that timeshare owners can easily do themselves?
- Why is it that so many timeshare owners CANNOT USE their own timeshares?
- Are major resort chains harboring ILLEGAL TRAVEL CLUBS on their properties?
- When timeshare owners trade in their old timeshares, how much do the resorts REALLY GIVE THEM ?
- Do timeshare sales managers expect or require their sales staff to LIE?
- Do resorts use ILLEGAL PROFILING METHODS to market their timeshares?
- What are the TRICKS that resorts use to get consumers to sign legal documents WITHOUT EVER READING THEM
- Do new timeshare owners really receive FREE GIFTS for purchasing?
- Where can consumers purchase the same timeshare for a FRACTION of what they are selling for at the resort ?
- Do consumers who purchase timeshares at all inclusive resorts really GET DISCOUNTS when they use their timeshares?
- Can timeshare owners EASILY GET OUT of a timeshare?
Click the link to get your free report and receive a notification once the upcoming book. EVERYTHING ABOUT TIMESHARES: Before, During and After The Sale is published on Amazon!